Once your website is created it will need to be hosted somewhere. Web hosting services allow your web site to be seen on the world wide web. Web hosting is in effect rented space on a server. After purchasing your domain name, you will need hosting to be able to display your website on the Internet.
Payment for hosting packages is usually paid on an annual basis and you will be notified by email as and when it is due for renewal. We include this cost in any web design quotation we send to our clients.
We can also provide web hosting for an existing site, whether or not it was built by Stretton Internet. We are partnered with a carefully chosen web hosting company who meet our specifically chosen criteria.
Every hosting package comes with its own control panel (cPanel) which enables the user to configure their account as they require.
From here you can set up email addresses, redirects, forwarders, view your site statistics and much more.
- Unlimited disk space and bandwidth
- Latest cPanel control panel
- Unlimited Addon Domains, Sub Domains, Email Accounts and FTP accounts
- Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts with SMTP
- WebMail Access: Horde, SquirrelMail, RoundCube
- Receive your email to your phone/tablet via IMAP Support
- Prevent spam with SpamAssassin
- Unlimited Autoresponders, Mail Forwarders, Email Aliases, Mailing Lists
- 99.9% uptime
- Website Statistics: AWStats, Webalizer, Raw Log Manager, Referrer and Error Logs
- Fantastico: Instant Shopping Carts, Blogs, Portals, Forums, Counters, Formmail
- Password Protected Directories and Custom Error Pages
- Web Based File Manager, Hotlink Protection, IP Deny Manager, Redirect URL
- Unlimited MySQL Databases with phpMyAdmin Access
- Programming Language: CGI, Fast CGI, PHP 5, Ruby on Rails, Perl, Python, SSI
- Telephone and Email Support
100% Green Web-Hosting
Here at Stretton Internet we believe in doing our bit to protect the environment. That is why we use 100% environment friendly green web hosting.